Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Pick-up or Delivery
Customers have two options for receiving purchased items.
- If a customer wishes to pick up an item, no shipping will be charged. If shipping is automatically charged, a refund for the full shipping price will be given. Once an item is ready for pick up, a notification will be send via email or Facebook Messenger. The customer has 7 days to respond to organize a time and date that best fits both of our schedules. The customer must pick up at my location. Porch pick-up is available as well. If the customer doesn't respond within 7 days, the item will be restocked and no refund will be given unless valid reasoning is given.
- If the customer wishes to have the item shipped, the shipping charge will be based on the weight and size of box. The price will be that of USPS Priority Mail. Once the shipping label is printed, tracking information will be sent to the customer's email. The Southern Nest cannot be held responsible for any shipping delays.
Returns or Exchanges
I hope you love your item as much as I loved making it. However, I understand if an issue arrises or you find a problem with your item. If so, please contact me to further discuss a solution. All returns and exchanges will be either approved or denied by me after seeing the item in person.
- Returns and Exchanges: If there is an issue with an order, customers must contact me within 7 days of receiving the item. Returns will be made on a case by case basis. If choosing to exchange or return, the customer is responsible for the shipping fee as well as: $20 restock fee if it was personalized or $10 restock fee without personalizations.
- Defects or problems: If there is an issue after the 7 days, I warranty all items for 30 days after purchase date. If something happens at no fault of the customer, I will gladly fix any problems! If after the 30 day time frame, the customer is responsible for shipping both ways. If the issue requires more than 30 mins. labor, the customer may be charged extra.
Personalized Designs and Holdings
- Personalized Designs: If you have an idea for an item and/or design, please contact me, and I will get back with you once I've reviewed your message. When an order is finalized, the personalization will be added. If a customer fails to pick up an item within 7 days of receiving the invoice (unless arrangements have been made), I will make contact via email or Facebook. After 7 days, it will be put on the website for sale.
- Holdings: If a customer wants a custom order, I will hold all materials for 3 days after an invoice is sent. If no arrangements have been made, the invoice will be deleted and all materials will be available for purchase.
For orders totaling $65 or more, customers can choose from two different plans.
- Plan A: 2 weeks- Half of the total (plus a 7% fee) is due by the end of week 1. The other half (plus a 7% fee) is due by the end of week 2. All payments must be cleared before the item is picked up or shipped.
- Plan B: 4 weeks- The total amount will be broken into 4 payments- each with a 7% fee. The payments are due by the end of the week. All payments must be cleared before the item is picked up or shipped.